Sketchbook #1 - Arta's Travels (due Thursday, February 20th)
- Break your sketchbook page into four quadrants.
- In each box, write down the letters from your first or last name or a set of numbers.
- Attach each of these letters or numbers with random lines to create a design, then outline in fine tip black marker (try to vary the thickness of the lines).
- Within each enclosed space, use pencil crayons to shade gradually from one colour or value to another. Consider trying out some of the colour schemes that we have learned about in our Elements of Design powerpoint. Use your colourless blender to achieve smooth transitions.
How your will be marked....
(Application - 10 marks)
- Quality & creativity of design: How well did you create an interesting design?
- Quality of finished product: How well did you shade the design using pencil crayons and outlined in black marker?