Reflection Paper (due: Tues. March 27th, 2018)
A) Listen / Read the following:
- Ted Talks: Sarah Lewis: The Power of Wonder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjR3jLCOXuM
- An Interview with Sarah Lewis http://blog.art21.org/2014/01/27/an-interview-with-sarah-lewis/#.VJLy1svQf5o
- Rowling: The Fringe Benefits of Failure https://www.ted.com/talks/jk_rowling_the_fringe_benefits_of_failure
- Burstein: 4 Lessons in Creativity https://www.ted.com/talks/julie_burstein_4_lessons_in_creativity?language=en
B) Write a response (include an inspiring quote). Think about what were the most meaningful lessons that you took from these videos / articles? Reflect on what lessons you could apply right now to your life and to your art?
Evaluation: (20 communication marks)
- Write approximately 1-2 pages, typed.
- Your mark will be based on your honest reflection on the discussions and providing your own thoughts and experiences within your response.
- First person is permitted (this is not an essay).
- Please check your spelling and grammar.
“Lord, grant that I desire more than I can accomplish”